CONTACT US

HP : 019 244 8018

EMAIL : hellysdessert@yahoo.com

FB : Helly's Dessert

Cake Gallery

Sunday, June 21, 2009

ORDER CLOSED FOR JUN - AUGUST

Please be informed BAKE AT HOME
will be closed from 15 JUNE 2009 - 15 AUGUST 2009.
I'm going for maternity leave.

Thanks everybody for supporting me.. Even baru 3 months in this business, the feedback is awesome.. Thanks to all my customers.. For those customer yang I dah commit,, no worries, your order, InsyaAllah akanku usahakan..

If you wish to order cuppies & cakes for wedding, advisable to drop me an email (bakeathome1@yahoo.com) to get the quotation or placing order.. maklumlah, ujung tahun banyak kenduri kendara.. It's good to plan early kan..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Menarik:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...